Fischer J. founded his own workshop in 1864. At first he only dealt with painting the china products of other factories. However, in 1867 he began to produce his own ceramics. Similar to Zsolnay , Fischer also specialised in the production of ornamentally decorated pieces. Fischer was successful in winning many major awards. By 1885 , under the direction of his son Emil Fischer , the factory began to lose its standing and eventually became the property of the Zsolnay Factory in Pécs, south west Hungary.
- 21 cm
- 38.5 cm