Original copper plate etching of The Bridge House Ambleside signed by artist A Law '45 .
Mounted in black wooden frame and under glass. Signed lower right corner.
The Bridge House is located in the lakes Distric town of Ambleside in Cumbria Uk and dates back to the 17th century.
English dated 1945
Width 27 cm
Weight is around 550 grams.